- Helps relieve cough.
- Helps relieve throat irritation and chest congestion.
- Aids in clearing bronchial pathways by removing mucus.
- Helps restore normal breathing.
- Supports healthy lung function.
- Product Description:
- Our Products Quality:
- Mgkon is a cough syrup containing traditional herbal extract of Ivy leaf, which is well known for their cough relieving and soothing properties.
- Ivy Leaf contains saponins which help in reducing the formation of viscous mucus in bronchi and overcoming shortness of breath and irritation of throat.
- Ivy Leaf contains natural flavonoids which play an important role in restoring normal lung functions by assisting in the removal of excessive mucus from bronchi and relieving chest congestion.
- Ivy Leaf contains isoflavones which help in reducing bronchial spasm and play a major role in relieving dry cough. It also provides soothing effect on sore throat.
- For children (1-5 years): Half (½) teaspoon (2.5 mL) twice daily.
- For children (6-12 years): 1 teaspoon (5 mL) twice daily.
- For above 12 years & adults: 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily.
- Use as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- For children under 1 year: Consult a physician before use.
If you care this much about what goes in your body then we believe it should be the best quality. We go the extra step to ensure our vitamins and supplements are USP verified.
Our dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence. By combining the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science with the finest ingredients, we’re proud to provide you with supplements of unsurpassed quality and value.
Herbiotics supplements are overseen by our manufacturing specialists and quality experts, each one dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards.
As part of our commitment to quality, we only use ingredients from suppliers that meet our stringent
Quality Assurance Standards, as well as GMP supplement quality standards.