- Helps in the healthy formation of red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain the nervous system and heart health.
- Helps to boost energy levels by converting food into energy.
- Helps to reduce muscle weakness and fatigue.
- Helps to overcome Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Product Information:
- Our Products Quality:
- Vitamin B12 influences and regulates the formation and maintenance of the myelin sheaths as vitamin B12 is required for the formation of lipids and proteins, from which myelin is created which is an important part of neurons.
- Vitamin B12 lowers the level of amino acids like homocysteine, which are probably neurotoxic and increases the risk of muscular degeneration
- Works like a hormone in the central nervous system and regulates the level of important cytokines and neurotrophic factors that help to improve neuropathic symptoms like Unpleasant sensations on the skin (especially on the hands and feet), Numbness, tingling, burning, and/or a furry skin sensation, Unsteadiness when walking, Coordination problems and Chronic nerve pain
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for the production of RBCs as without vitamin B12 homocysteine cant convert into methionine, synthesis of DNA in RBCs is hampered causes anemia
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production in your body. Taking supplements may improve your energy level.
Take One to Two (1-2) Tablets with water one hour after the main meal.
Increase water intake with the usage of vitamins.
If you care this much about what goes in your body then we believe it should be the best quality. We go the extra step to ensure our vitamins and supplements are USP verified.
Our dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence. By combining the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science with the finest ingredients, we’re proud to provide you with supplements of unsurpassed quality and value.
Herbiotics supplements are overseen by our manufacturing specialists and quality experts, each one dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards.
As part of our commitment to quality, we only use ingredients from suppliers that meet our stringent
Quality Assurance Standards, as well as GMP supplement quality standards.