- Supports formation and maintenance of Healthy Bones & Teeth.
- Reduces risk of Osteoporosis & Osteoarthritis.
- Helps in the maintenance of Muscles Tone and Skeletal Muscles Strength.
- Product Information:
- Our Products Quality:
- Calcium is a major part of bone and tooth health. It plays a major role in maintaining bone density and strength.
- The body needs calcium in order to circulate blood, move muscles, and release hormones
- Calcium also helps carry messages from your brain to other parts of your body.
- Regulates the process of bone mineralization.
- Important for muscles contraction.
- Helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Is critical for the body to maintain the proper calcium level in the bloodstream.
- Intestinal Calcium Absorption: acts as a signal to tell Intestinal cells to take up more calcium from the gut.
- Bone calcium mobilization: signal osteoclast (bone cells) to release calcium into the bloodstream in response to low calcium levels.
- Facilities calcium absorption in kidneys.
- Increases bone calcification and mineralization.
Take 1-2 Tablets daily after a meal as a dietary supplement or as suggested by a physician or pharmacist.
Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you care this much about what goes in your body then we believe it should be the best quality. We go the extra step to ensure our vitamins and supplements are USP verified.
Our dedication to quality, consistency, and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence. By combining the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science with the finest ingredients, we’re proud to provide you with supplements of unsurpassed quality and value.
Herbiotics supplements are overseen by our manufacturing specialists and quality experts, each one dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards.
As part of our commitment to quality, we only use ingredients from suppliers that meet our stringent
Quality Assurance Standards, as well as GMP supplement quality standards.