Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
This is a full-time on-site role for a Graphic Designer at Herbiotics. Should be able to create catchy and effective designs for digital and social channels, websites, print media & video animation (optional). Should have demonstrable experience in corporate branding, and creating promotional materials for digital campaigns and print media.The candidate will be expected to work closely with the Creative Director and marketing team to conceptualize and formulate creative solutions. The role requires the individual to be familiar with industry-standard tools and software.
- Do design & layout for materials such as brochures, hand-outs, Web banners, Flyers, Standees, Website Graphics, Social media Creatives, Products Mockup creations & Video Animations.
- Develop and edit graphics for marketing collateral, business presentations, events, advertisements, internal communications, brand assets, videos, PR/media.
- Expert in Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects & 3D Applications.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in the nutritional or healthcare industry is a plus
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the same field is required.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphics Editing
- Cinema 4D
Years of Experience:
At least 3 Years min
22 Years min
|||Faisalabad|||3 Year Minimum Experience||||||wQ40ZjHGRAIKiDID|||FULL_TIME|||PKR|||MONTH|||range||||||40000|||50000|||true|||