- The most essential vitamin for women’s health is maintaining normal pregnancy.
- Helps reduce the risks of neural tube defects in newborns.
- Helps reduce the risk of miscarriage.
- Helps reduce the levels of homocysteine in the blood.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Product Information
- Our Product Quality:
Folic Acid is involved in a number of vital metabolic processes, and deficiency leads to an array of negative health outcomes, including megaloblastic anemia, birth defects, mental impairment, impaired immune function, and depression.
- It supports healthy maternal tissue growth and immunity during pregnancy.
- It helps reduces the risk of miscarriage.
- Folic acid plays a very important role in pregnancy, for conceiving, and after conception.
- Folic acid helps to reduce the levels of homocysteine in our blood, higher levels of homocysteine can lead to serious heart complications.
For Adults Only. Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
If you care this much about what goes in your body then we believe it should be the best quality. We go the extra step to ensure our vitamins and supplements are USP verified.
Our dedication to quality, consistency, and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence. By combining the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science with the finest ingredients, we’re proud to provide you with supplements of unsurpassed quality and value.
Herbiotics supplements are overseen by our manufacturing specialists and quality experts, each one dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards.
As part of our commitment to quality, we only use ingredients from suppliers that meet our stringent
Quality Assurance Standards, as well as GMP supplement quality standards.