Multilife 30’s Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Herbiotics’s Multi life is the multivitamin & multimineral formula for women.
- It contains all essential vitamins & minerals to fulfill the daily nutritional requirements of women.
- Made with 22 key nutrients that help to support daily energy levels, support normal immune function, assists in the body’s metabolism, and maintains a healthy appearance.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Product Information
- Our Product Quality
- Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction, and cellular communication. Vitamin A also supports cell growth and differentiation, playing a critical role in the normal formation and maintenance of the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs
- Vitamin D is central to healthy bones and influences cell growth and immune function, keeping inflammation in check. Vitamin D increases intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate.
- Vitamin E helps to prevent coronary heart disease, support immune function, prevent inflammation, promote eye health, and lower the risk of cancer.
- Vitamin B complex helps to support daily energy needs. Vitamin B complex helps to aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins improve brain function.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) helps to convert food into energy and also acts as an antioxidant.
- B3 (niacin) plays a role in cellular signaling, metabolism, and DNA production and repair. Food sources include chicken, tuna, and lentils
- Vitamin B6 plays a role in supporting the nervous system and the production of immune system cells.
- Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of metabolism and formation of blood.
- Folic acid plays a vital role in cell reproduction and has been known to prevent certain birth defects when taken while pregnant. Folic acid improves the absorption of vitamin B12.
- Biotin is essential for enzymes involved in metabolism and it supports hair, skin, and nail cells.
- Iron is vital for the production of hemoglobin, the part of red blood cells that ferries oxygen to cells. The absorption of iron is increased due to amino acid chelate (bis-glycinate) and combination with vitamin b12 and folic acid.
- Calcium is the main mineral in your bones, which holds more than 99% of your body’s calcium stores. Your body is constantly regenerating its bone tissue, so it’s important to consume an adequate amount of this mineral daily.
- Zinc also helps to comprise the mineral portion of your bones. In addition, it supports bone-building cells while inhibiting the formation of cells that encourage bone breakdown.
- Magnesium plays a key role in converting vitamin D into its active form, which aids in calcium absorption. Magnesium and zinc may boost your immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Ginkgo biloba and ginseng extracts work together in multilife to support cognitive function and mental performance.
- Co enzyme Q10 helps improve heart function, increasing ATP production, and limiting oxidative damage.
For women only, Take 1 Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
If you care this much about what goes in your body then we believe it should be the best quality. We go the extra step to ensure our vitamins and supplements are USP verified.
Our dedication to quality, consistency, and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence. By combining the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science with the finest ingredients, we’re proud to provide you with supplements of unsurpassed quality and value.
Herbiotics supplements are overseen by our manufacturing specialists and quality experts, each one dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards.
As part of our commitment to quality, we only use ingredients from suppliers that meet our stringent
Quality Assurance Standards, as well as GMP supplement quality standards.